Ported Helix Plunger Sleeve
The IPS Ported Helix Sleeve utilizes the original, patented, two-piece plunger design. By incorporating a 22.5 degree helix, this innovative new sleeve design will reduce lease expenses associated with paraffin cutting and hot oil treatments. This sleeve retains the large internal bypass area of the pacemaker plunger to reduce well shut in. Coupled with high-strength materials and other propietary system components, the Ported Helix Sleeve allows production companies to increase production and recoverable reserves while reducing operating costs.
Features & Benefits
- Produces a low velocity spin to help remove paraffin and reduce deposits more consistently.
- Combines the benefits of a ported sand sleeve adn a cleanout bar stock.
- Removes more wellbore fluid by making more trips per day.
- Virtually eliminates the need for any shut in time.
- Works well with on-site compression.
- Operates with minimal bottom-hole pressure.
- 9" long Steel Sleeve.
- 2-3/8" or 2-7/8" tubing.
- Combine with Tungsten, Cobalt, or Steel ball.
- Fluid and gas rates determine ball weight requirements.