IPS's pack off tool is used to isolate fluid above any given point in your tubing string. The same pack off tool is de-signed to be used in many different configurations. Tubing stops and collar stops can now have a standing valve or pressure relief standing valve set with them. The same design is used with our multistage system, and has proven to be easily set and retrieved by wire line multiple times. The replaceable packing gland insures a good seal with each use. No nipple to set a standing valve in? With the IPS pack off tool its no problem.
Features & Benefits
- Isolates fluid above collar or tubing stops
- Can utilize a pressure relief stand valve
- 4140 Hot rolled steel
- Easily and securely set or retrieved via wire line
- Nitrile Buna rubber packing is replaceable for easy service
- Proven design with years of installs and redressing