Downhole Pacemaker Spring
The IPS Pacemaker down hole spring is a true heavy duty tool. It combines the typical spring design with a innovative secondary bellville washer kit in the cage. At 70% spring compression the washer pack engages eliminating the out spring from stacking. The same Pacemaker spring can be utilized and set with many different hold downs. In addition the spring can also have a ball installed in the cage to serve as a standing valve. This spring has high flow, tapered gas passages to protect your tubing while maximizing flow through. It is designed for continual run use where durability and fatigue resistance is of the up most importance.
Benefits & Applications
- Total compression rate 3100 psi/in².
- Solid mandrel promotes intact removal.
- Well specific hold downs.
- High Flow ports and fishing neck.
- Pressure relief standing valve available.
- Tubing, collar stops, and hold downs can be attached..
- Maintains a low flowing bottom-hole pressure.
- Broadens the application of plunger lift technology to also benefit wells that are above critical rate.