Pacemaker Plunger Lift System
The IPS Pacemaker Plunger Lift System utilizes a proven, patented, two piece plunger design. The large bybass area of the plunger, coupled with high-strength materials and other proprietary system components, allows production companies to increase production and recoverable reserves.
Features & Benefits
- Removes more wellbore fluid by making more trips per day.
- Eliminates the need for any shut in time.
- Works well with on-site compression.
- Provides a deliquification solution for slim-hole, tubing-less and packer completions.
- Operates with minimal bottom-hole pressure.
- Eliminates line pressure spikes.
- Maintains a low flowing bottom-hole pressure.
- Broadens the application of plunger lift technology to also benefit wells that are above critical rate.
- 6" to 19" long Steel Sleeve that works in higher GLR wells.
- Combine with Tungsten, Cobalt, Steel, Zirconia, Silicone Nitride, or Titanium ball.
- Fluid and gas rates determine ball weight requirements.
- Early intervention for liquid loading.