Conventional Downhole Spring
The IPS Conventional Down hole spring is a premium tool and has excellent value. The same spring can be utilized to set with many different hold downs. In addition the spring can also have a ball installed to serve as a standing valve. This tool has high flow, tapered gas passages to protect your tubing while maximizing flow through. It is perfect for conventional use where long lasting durability is of the up most importance.
Features & Benefits
- Pressure relief standing valve available.
- Solid mandrel promotes intact removal.
- Well specific well downs.
- High Flow ports and fishing neck.
- Easy maintenance.
- Tubing, collar stops, and hold downs can be attached.