Clean Out Plunger
The IPS Clean Out Plunger is a low maintenance and economical tool. These plungers are constructed with heat treated 4140 steel or 17-4 stainless and can be ordered with a solid or hollow body. They are extremely versatile and can handle many task ranging from paraffin or scale buildup reduction to temporarily use for sand cleanout. We offer different lengths and outer diameters for specific applications.
Features & Benefits
- Engineered groove spacing and design provide turbulent seal.
- Helix bottom blast through solids and promotes even wear.
- Used when sand causes premature wear on pad plungeres.
- Runs in more adverse conditions than pad plungers.
- More durable than brush plungers.
- Can be used as a tool to "clean up" a well and later convert to a pad plunger application.