The IPS 5K Flange Forged Lubricator is an integral part of the plunger lift system. It contains a heavy-duty spring to absorb the shock of plunger arrival impact. It keeps the plunger in place to allow fluid unloading. A removable Bowen Cap allows access for plunger retrieval and overall inspection. Available with flanged outlets.
Features & Benefits
- 2-3/8" & 2-7/8".
- Dual flow outlets for increased production in high volume gas and liquid wells.
- Rugged forged alloy steel construction for extreme shock and arctic conditions.
- Can withstand impact loads from fast-rising plungers due to the high load bearing Bo-wen Cap threads & improved deceleration springs.
- Designed to maximize Pacemaker System production with properly spaced separator rods, plunger placement and ball blocker outlets.
- Can be easily customized based on your well specifications.
- Threaded cap inlet for chemical injection.
- Deceleration spring speed rating: 3,000 ft/min on Conventional Systems.
- Two styles of manual catchers are available for your particular application.
- Design accommodates R24, R27, BX152, BX153 & other custom flanges.
- AISI 4130 / L80 alloy steel forged body.
- AISI 4130 low temperature impact resistant flanges.
- Improved corrosion resistance in sour and CO2 environments compared to carbon steel.
- Rated for 5,500 PSIG working pressure. Hydrostatically tested to 7,500 PSIG. *Rating is dependent on flange rating
- Temperature rating: -50° to 180° F ( -50° to 82° C )
- Welds meet API, ASME and NACE codes.
- Designed to meet and exceed API-6A standards.