The IPS 3K lubricator is a heavy duty, premium grade design built to receive the impacts and trip frequency of the Pacemaker plunger. The lubricator comes with an 8 round threaded cap and slotted outlets. With a high quality powder coated finish and innovative cap design, this lubricator can run both conventional and Pacemaker plungers. It also incorporates an easily maintained plunger catcher in the housing.
Features & Benefits
- Easy plunger removal.
- Large high flow outlets with built in blocks.
- Two piece cap for easy conversion from Pacemaker to conventional use.
- 3,500 psi working pressure.
- Available for H2S service.
- Two styles of manual catches are available.
- Deceleration spring rating speed rating of 3,000 ft/min.
- Properly spaced outlets for maximum production.